A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, February 23, 2004

Another U-turn

I did mention that I am completely up and down with my views on completing this MA, didn't I?

The Stafford Road, at rush-hour, is a good place to think. So I produced this plan of how my dissertation COULD look, while in that traffic jam:

Introduction

Chapter one: Approaches to the Study of Religion for the Historian of Wicca

Chapter two: Esoteric v Exoteric, the Secrecy Oath and Co-Operation.

Chapter three: Examining Sources: What is Available to the Historian of Wicca and How Useful are They?

Chapter four: Groundwork - What Potentially Useful Sources are Missing?

Chapter five: A Methodology for the Historian Researching Wicca

Conclusion and Appendices
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?