A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, February 23, 2004

FAQ

Have I upset you, you haven't been in contact and you're ignoring me?

Mab - No, I've probably been sidetracked, busy, or I haven't even spotted your e-mail yet. If you've upset me, you'll know about it via the nasty confrontation I'll have with you.

I'm working full-time; I'm researching and writing an MA dissertation; I am working on the web-sites of 'Witchgrove', 'Live How You Listen', 'Pagan Headstone Campaign', 'Charles Arnold' and shortly, 'Lenny's Crafts', as well as contributing articles to 'Friends of the Heroes'; I am an Amnesty International Urgent Cases activist (roughly 3-5 letters per week); I am a moderator of several groups, including genealogical groups where I'm transcribing data; I have been working hard on the Pagan Headstone Campaign; teaching Tarot in two on-line classes; and still trying to keep in contact with my off-line friends. I also receive, on average, several hundred e-mails a day.

At the end of January, I was in Wales for four days; right now, I'm largely in Bilston for three days; and next weekend, I'll be in Brum, Brierley Hill and Wales for two days. I won't have e-mail access during these times.

Is it me who you were talking about, when you blogged that you were being made to feel guilty?

Mab - Have you confronted me about not paying attention to your project or otherwise tried to get me to drop what I was doing right now to look at your project? If so, yes. If not, no.

However, none of this is meant to make you feel bad. You can't possibly know all of the demands on my time and energy, and you naturally do feel that something that you are passionate about deserves attention. In that I do fully support you. :-D

Are you cracking up?

Mab - LOL Absolutely not. In fact, right now, in this time and place, I'm feeling on top of the World. Everything is going right and the future looks really beautiful. I'm attempting to keep it this way. ;-)

Are you resigning your MA? Are you using your MA as a weapon to make people feel guilty, in case they are the person who makes you resign?

Mab - I don't know. I swing between yes and no on that one, and my feelings change on the subject on an hourly basis.

As for the second question - if you think that for one minute, then you don't know me, you aren't a friend of mine and I quite frankly don't give a monkey's toss if your selfish, little ego is being bruised. Sorry, but I've lost all patience with that kind of paranoia meant to manipulate me into dropping everything to deal with your project.

I'm really sorry to bother you, but it was just one question and then I'll leave you be...

Mab - Oh! Cariad! {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} If you are still having trouble attracting my attention, may I suggest:

1, Wiccan/psychic phenomena/Paganism/demons in the fridge - Try Witchgrove and ask on there.

2, Problems with my subscription to your group - Try the owners e-mail address at the foot of the home-page. I'm never the only owner/mod on any group, so someone else will be able to help you out there.

3, You're a friend of mine trying to work out if I'm dead - Phone me!! :-D Try the mobile though. Alternatively, phone any of the Kates, Ian, Jim, Cerr, Georgia, Anna, Laura or e-mail Witchgrove. They tend to know distinctly.

I hope this clears everything up!

*grin*

yours
Mab
xxxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?