A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Saturday, February 21, 2004

Georgia the Great

Ok, Georgia has run in with some solutions:

1, Walk away from the MA as a break, not forever, until I'm inspired again.

2, The job is giving people the choices. By not helping, I'm saying that 'this is your single, only way', but by helping, I'm saying, 'these are your options.'

3, People can't get their heads around how hard an MA is, or how much time is involved, because I make it look so easy. I present points which are already fully formed and which give no hint of the sheer volume of work behind each one.

4, If folk are trying to make me feel guilty, ask them, 'What is more important, my MA or your project?' Allow them only a choice, without letting them qualify it, or else the details will be manipulative.

She's good, isn't she?

yours
Mab
xxxxx






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?