A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, February 16, 2004

I like this blog malarkey...

... it's like chatting to yourself in your own little world. It's fairly unlikely that anyone is actually reading it, unless I specifically tell someone there's something there they could do with reading, so I can just waffle on.

I keep sitting here thinking, 'Oh! What can I write in my blog?' I could tell myself that I've got a story up in this week's Friends of the Heroes (pseudonym Matilda Mother there) and I've had several there before (Matti's Archives).

I could mention that my inbox is fairly empty, which makes a massive change. I could tell myself that I have a new job, doing something which feels worthwhile, and a starting date of March 15th. That means I'm into the countdown.

Oh well, enough waffling, back to read 'The Amber Spyglass' by Philip Pulman, which is bloody fantastic. :-D

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?