A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, February 20, 2004

'Lime and Limpid green, the second seeing, the fight between the blue you once knew...'

Woke up this morning remembering enough of the conversation with George to actually make some notes about it, which was a great relief.

Yesterday my brain was fried completely - it's intellectually knackered, as opposed to physically or emotionally knackered, and coming out in weird ways. I burst into tears at the people leaving WG over the flaming, which is highly unusual for both me and the Grove, and blamed it on my attention being on my research. That's when I realized, for the millionth time, that I can't do WG and my MA simultaneously, but I'm not daft enough to make irreversible decisions on that in this state of mind.

Cerr and I canted; me feeling like the git from Hell, because she was trying to have this conversation while on a massive high. She's just found out the gender of her baby - a boy! Which has raised another round of congratulations in the Grove and led to one emotionally exhilarated, but knackered List-Mum.

I was trying to downplay what was happening my end, but she was having none of it. Still, it's all been put off until we can arrange a Mod meeting, which meant that she could go back to enjoying the moment without afretting on me making a decision as she doesn't want me to make. LOL (Plus it gives her time to work out her arguments. ;-) I know her game, oh yes... *grin*)

Me - I'm just going with the flow now. Anyone trying to make me feel guilty over not paying enough attention to their particular project, from now on, will automatically be added to my 'fuck off and die' list, until I can get myself a bit more chilled. I know that one evening on FT Kate's settee would do wonders, but it's getting one evening where her diary and my diary are simultaneously free.

As for the rest, it's been whittled down to WG and my research (except for Sunday/Mon/Tues with the Following Clouds people, and the weekend after meeting Cabochon, then FT Kate, Ian and Jim for playing. I need that.), planning for 'Live How you Listen', and an evening out with the PG Society.

My priorities:
First consideration is not getting to utter burn out.
Second is WG.
Third is MA.

The rest fall in afterwards.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?