A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Sunday, February 22, 2004

Meeting Lenny

This is a weird place to be in, because half of the old Following Clouds Coven are about to meet up.

In the old days, we'd often muse on what it would be like to sit around Kate's kitchen table, in Bilston, just chatting; this was a reality for me, but for some of the Coven, it involved getting a plane from Africa or America.

Lenny's on her way now. And it'll be four out of the seven of us sitting around that table - a past dream come true. :-D

I wonder how it will be. Following Clouds sunk under the rubble of Sept 11th; and I was the second to leave. We've all grown a year or so older, into different people - at least I have. The Johnny who would have sat at that table before was crippled with paranoia and had no confidence. The Johnny who's going to meet them has the confidence to do so, I am a High Priestess in every sense of the word, and I am me, in the knowledge of me. Will I slip back or stand my own? Will either of those be on the cards? I don't know.

But I'm excited nontheless. :-D

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?