A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Really struggling though

It is a case though, that as much as I'm enjoying the voyage of discovery with this MA, I can't physically crowbar the time necessary to do it into my life.

The two biggies are Witchgrove and the Pagan Headstone Campaign (the latter of which has suffered big-time since I'm using the time I used to apply to that to do MA research instead).

It's a struggle anyway to do both and the rest of my life. I'm worried that it'll come down to an eventual choice between Witchgrove and my MA, and WG won that one last time it came to it.

We'll see where the Path leads me.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?