A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, February 16, 2004

Today I wrote about 2000 words

Today I was a good girl. I dusted off my notes and sat and wrote about 2000 words to add to the 1000 that I wrote about 100 years ago. The grand tally is a whooping 3036 words. :-D

This is for the methodology project, or, as it's called on the essay 'What challenges face the historian of Wicca?'

I even know what I'm going to write next, which is a bonus. Whether I've nearly finished or not depends upon whether this is my project (5,000 words) or my dissertation (20,000), however, I think it's the former.

I think that the other one, which is trying to determine the roots of modern Wicca, is likely to be the dissertation, as I have far more information and lots more ideas for it. Also, I've had one person offer to put me in touch with the Wiccan pioneers in America; another put me in touch with a knowledgable academic in Canada; and yet another put me in touch with the pioneer in Australia. Not bad, eh?

In between, I've finished reading 'The Subtle Knife' and was stunned at the end of the penultimate chapter when a bad thing happened. (I won't spoil it for those who haven't read it) I've also watched quite a bit of the 'Two Towers' DVD documentary.

But more excitingly, I got to cant with Colette, Brianne, Cerr, Georgia and nearly Corey, off Witchgrove, in the chat-room for an hour and half, before Yahoo fell out with me.

*happy dance*

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?