A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, February 26, 2004

Tuesday

Around half 8 in the morning, I had a South African lady with a cup of tea in my face. Time to get up then. :-D

We sat at Lady Othilia's kitchen table making a list of where Lenny would like to go, with us then working out a plan of action; before scutting off up Stourbridge to find 'Harvest Moon' the New Age shop there. I picked up 'Pentacle' magazine, and that's about the entire of my MA work for that day! LOL

After stopping for something to eat, we drove through so much traffic to try and find St Jude's Church, Wolverhampton. Actually, I thought I knew precisely where it was, but I realized my mistake two seconds after parking outside St Luke's. Ok... So I drove us to St Phillip's, then St Bart's... none of those then. Neither LO or I could think of where St Jude's is, and I've tried my parents since - they haven't a clue either...

*drum roll*

It's the other side of Whitmore Reans, practically in Tettenhall:
St Jude's Church, Wolverhampton We'll know for next time...

From there, we drove across to Birchills and found a street where Lenny's gran had lived; before going to the Leather Museum. I really enjoyed that! Plus Lenny got to stitch some leather, just as her Mum and Gran had done before her.

We had to nip back to Bilston to let LO's children in the house after school, then it was back to Walsall to put Lenny on a train and wave her off. *wipes a little tear away*

I was only a couple of hours at Lady Othilia's then, before home and a billion e-mails. I was more on Operation Delete and Flag than anything, so they could be dealt with tomorrow; though I did up-date the Witchgrove web-site, with a blog for the Updates (page 1), Jeninia's weekly discussion (page 4) and some book reviews by Mike Gleason. The former took AGES, because I had to work out which tag controlled which action, so I could change it to our colour scheme. I'm buggered if I can get the stars on the background...

I was in bed by half 11, but with my nose in 'The Amber Spyglass' until well past midnight.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?