A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Bit down today with it all

I went two hours without painkillers this morning and felt the full weight of how much this neck actually does hurt. Sympathy from parents: Nil point. Sympathy from the University's Student Gateway: Ten/ten.

This is a good site explaining it Whiplash Neck Sprain.

I've had painkillers now and the over-riding feeling is that of guilt, as if someone, somewhere is thinking bad thoughts and being very inconvenienced by me being injured. I feel like I want to scream it from the rafters,

I WANT TO GO TO WORK

I AM IN A LOT OF PAIN

I AM REALLY FED UP WITH IT NOW

Then that little paranoid voice inside me replies, 'Prove it.'

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?