A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, March 15, 2004

MA updates

Just received an e-mail from Prof Hutton and it seems that we make a right pair on the Tanya Luhrmann issue - he's read the book, but not the thesis and I've read the thesis, but not the book. So neither of us can say if they are the same.

Ok, not a problem, Anna (bless her cotton socks) has managed to get hold of the book for me, so when that arrives I'll be a little wiser.

Also I need to change my paragraph where I list the Pagan affiliations of academics, as I have some of them incorrect. While I'm not wrong on others, their religious affiliations aren't public knowledge.

At least it'll be accurate!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?