A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Much brighter

First thing in the morning, to see if I can drive that car, I do a reccy of my neck without pain-killers. As you can imagine, my language is foul, in English and in Welsh. I leave the pillow with a torrent of ouches and cachiau, then try for movement.

This morning, there was a resounding crack at the back, which has freed up whatever makes it easier to nod and put my head back, though I still have that pulling sensation when I nod down to my chest (starts halfway to my chest), and it's painful to lean my neck right back. But that pain doesn't start until it's at the limit it would ordinarily go anyway. :-D

I can turn further to the right. There's the same level of OUCH!, but it kicks in slightly further than yesterday, which can only be to the good. If I turn to the left, it's stiff but only an ache. The left turn was the one freed on Sunday (I think), but which restiffened on me. Git.

Any better and I think I'll be in work tomorrow. *happy dance* Which also means that I can get the vouchers to BS Kate for my book.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?