A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Sunday, March 14, 2004

Resounding click

I woke up, reached for the pain-killers before my cigarettes again; and got up.

About an hour later, I was gently testing how far I can move my neck, and suddenly there came the most resounding, sickening CLICK, and the one side of my neck freed up. YAY! I think. It's got to be good, but I haven't been clean of pain-killers yet to find out!

The other side still won't turn properly though. Unfortunately, it's the side which I need to turn in order to drive which hasn't yet freed. *fingers crossed* on it being free tomorrow, so I can go to work. It looks a bit bad this happening in my first week there, doesn't it?

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?