A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Sunday, April 18, 2004

Bored

I've just typed up another chapter of 'Priestess' and uploaded it. I typed up shitloads of it yesterday and so my fingers are aching. Do I type another chapter or go and watch more of 'Charmed', as BS Kate has lent me, or go and read 'The Afterglow'?

I would like to get this typed up, because I'd like to have it done now. I know me. Once I get interested, then I'll go for it for hours on end, as soon as I get bored, then it gets worse and becomes a chore. It's starting to become a chore now. I'm remembering all the little irksome things that I'd managed to forget. I'd got myself so prepared to answer the questions about what happened in the Vicarage, but no-one's asking much. Corey is, bless her, and Carrie too. Cailet was at first. Shonna said that it was being talked about at the Vegas Moot.

There's cool, and I will finish it, but it wasn't worth the picking of that particular scab, was it? I half wish I'd left chapter five out now, for the grief I've put myself through this week. I can feel the old demons close now. Wild things go through my head and they do need to be dealt with. It's paranoia and it would sound like it came out of the blue if I voiced it here or on WG.

There's a weird vibe hanging over the Grove of late. I don't know if it's just my perception, or a combination of things. It's not a bad vibe, more an unsure one, as if everyone there isn't quite sure what's happening. An edge. That sounds precisely like a me perception thing, doesn't it? But it could also be the fact that we've had something stupid like 50-60 newcomers in two months, as well as huge things happening in the lives of the previously big posters.

It's nice to have a blog to panic into. It saves the Mods list getting it all.

I did find a quote in the margins of 'Priestess':

'Those who step into the void are no explanation for those who merely stand and watch.'
Alan Parker

Mmmmm

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?