A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, April 15, 2004

Everyone else's blogs

Witchgrove is being fairly quiet today, so I've been reading through everyone else's blogs. It's like being a voyeur into everyone's lives and it occurs to me that folk might, like me, forget that other dudes are reading them. Occasionally, something makes it onto the Grove, and we all cant about it. Osran's entry of yesterday probably will, because she needs hugging.

Blogs were a good idea of BS Kate's. It provides that outlet for things you want to write, but don't want to 'bother' folk on WG. No-one ever is actually bothered, but it feels that way when it's you wanting to whinge. I certainly feel that I'm bothering folk. But in here you can just ramble away and don't have to make sense.

Cailet, Carrie, Andrea, Georgia, Cerr and BS Kate are all definitely reading 'Priestess'. That's so weird! I feel quite shy, but not a little pleased, when I know that it's being read. Cerr wrote to me off-list to say that the writing style isn't actually as bad as I'm making out, though it is obvious that I was only learning then and my writing craft isn't as developed as in 'Saving Anna'. How Narcissistic would it be to put 'Saving Anna' in there afterwards? I think we all know that that's going to happen! LOL

I've finally sussed what I've done time-wise with 'Priestess'. The order of events was making no sense at all, but what I've done is to separate things. Instead of the million of simultaneous things that were happening around the Vicarage time, I've divided them and written as if months separated the events. I wonder what my reasoning was for that? I've also found a note in there, which suggests that I was writing it in 1997. That's a year later than I'd thought...

So it must have gone:

1992 - started Uni
1993 - Vicarage
1993-4 - Francis Street...
1994 -5 - Austin Street
1996 - Bell Fruit
1997 - 'Priestess'
1998 - 'The Last of the Fey'
New Year's Eve, 1998 - 'Saving Anna'
1999 - 'Saving Anna II' and 'III'
2000
2001 - MA and working at the Uni
2002
2003
2004 - AimHigher and MA

None of that will mean a thing to anyone reading this blog. Is anyone reading this blog? *waves into the ether*

Feel a bit daft talking to myself. *grin*

I think I'll go for a fag.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?