A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, April 20, 2004

What Morganna said! :-o

I've just been reading the other blogs and came across this in Morganna's:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Something I've been thinking about lately.... Someone at the Grove asked about finding teachers... something I've really wanted to do, because I know myself well enough to realize that I'd do better with someone to guide me, to ask me the questions that will make me really see what I'm seeing, hear what I'm hearing, and learn what I'm learning.... Yet, although I know there are monthly potlucks (okay, they call them cauldron-lucks) here in town, I've never been to one. They are held while I'm at work. But someone, well, actually many someones, replied to the seeker, saying that each of us is a teacher... as each of us is a student... we all have something to offer... and we all have something to gain.... (Okay, so it wasn't in those exact words, but it's what I took it to mean). I try to read all the posts... especially the ones filled with information. Cerr, Anna, Chelle, Bella, Pixie, Georgia, Cabochon, Phoenix and on and on... everybody is wonderful... everybody has taught me things... But there is one member in particular... one who, for some reason, from the very beginning, has been the one I've come to depend on (even though I haven't ever told her this).... she is the one whose writing is most... I don't know... alive? for me. She is the one whose knee I'd like to sit at, to learn the mysteries as she knows them... to see the truth in her eyes and to hope that maybe, one day, I could know that truth as well.... (of course, once i was sitting at her knee, she'd have to help me up when the lessons were over because I'm not sure I could do it myself... Danged bodies just want to quit ya when you start getting older... and I haven't done the best job of caring for this one in recent years).... Mab, honey, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that you have touched a life halfway around the world from you... and, well, as much as I love everybody in the Grove, you are the one I'd choose as teacher/mentor if I could... and I do... as I continue to learn from your posts to the Grove (and really, only the Grove right now as I'm already procrastinating on school... I couldn't handle anymore mailing lists)


WOW!

:-D

Feeling quite proud of myself now.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?