A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, May 25, 2004

'But the noise goes on
The noise and the jibes...'

I finally got through to the Glastonbury ticket person who knows what she's talking about. Despite all of Pixie's priming me, I was downright shit and eventually just burst into tears over the 'phone.

The situation now:

* Person one said that all enquiries were dealt with from a different number, and gave me that number, but also told me that my account was being handled by Ruth

* Person two told me that Ruth had called me yesterday (no, she hadn't)

* Person three WAS Ruth. :-D She first of all said that it was all being dealt with today and not to afret on. Then she told me that she still hadn't received my statement, but it was ok, because Glen didn't need one. Glen is the person who can check their account to spot if I've been overcharged, and Tess has e-mailed him my statement, but he's been too busy to look at it.

* Glen is not contactable.

* Tess and Ruth are on the case with Glen and will get it sorted out today, but they do need my statement.

* Posting my statement isn't safe, the best way to get it to them is to fax them.

Towards the end of this, I got a text message on my 'phone, which even I heard (my ring tone is on top volume, so I can hear it). It was so obvious in the office already that I wasn't working and I'd been on the 'phone for 20 mins on my own business. I just burst into tears.

I know this is stupid, but I can feel my self-confidence just dipping away, as I daily get these affirmations from the ticket people that I'm useless. I can see it happening and I'm at war with myself to stop it happening. I stand there going over all the good and the great that I do, but I haven't yet got a good enough answer to the inner demon who patiently listens to all of it, then responds, 'If you can do all of that, how come you can't get a company to give you back £243 that they've effectively stolen from you?'

Sometimes I think I'd be better off crawling into a little hole and dying.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?