A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Clearer Picture

Ok, I've messed around with the last six month's bank statements and I've finally come up with a proper picture of what's going on... which is all I need! Once I know what I'm heading for, I can do with without panicking too much.

January - got paid early and had Christmas/New Year/FT Kate's party - finished the month £392.83 overdrawn as a consequence.

February - finished £332.90 overdrawn.

March - finished £279.97 overdrawn.

April - the Glastonbury ticket fiasco, plus the phone bill and the forgotten Visa bill fiascos saw it all going very pear-shaped. I finished £758.35 overdrawn (minus Glastonbury money, which is coming back: £514.35 overdrawn). Without those, I would have actually had the overdraft coming down a little more again.

May - if all goes on course, I'll finish about £300 overdrawn. Or £400 overdrawn, depending on which version of my sums you believe. It comes out a different figure each time, but £300 is the best one, so I'm sticking with that.

I'm only not worried now because I can understand all of the above! That's all that was needful, someone who could speak maths working it out for me. Unfortunately, the above is me attempting to speak maths.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?