A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Excruciating

I'm sitting here with things just starting to unravel in my head. I think that all I need is someone to help me clarify things in my life. A big book, with my finances, my calendar/diary and my To Do list, all set out so I can see what it all looks like.

I need a priestess.

I resign. I'm going back to the first degree. It was easier.

Tap... tap... tap... come on Witchgrove. My e-mail's been up a whole ten minutes. Please someone wise be on. I thought there was a 24/7 wise person watch on this group!

Tap... tap... tap...

How much would it be to phone America at this time of day?

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?