A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, May 20, 2004

(Financial) Happiness is...

You know I said I was waiting for money to turn up in my bank account from
several sources? The biggest one has turned up this morning! :-D The second
biggest should be in there by Saturday.

Sooooooo... let's get this right... since my major panic and telling the Goddess
all about it in the toilet:

1, I've been booked for a birthday party to read tarot cards;
2, One of the organizers is the dude responsible for getting my MA credit note
in and that's been done;
3, My statement proving that they owe me money has turned up at the Glastonbury
ticket office;
4, FT Kate has offered to buy my Shambala ticket;
5, I've found a fiver in my bedroom;
6, The Paypal money transfer has finally turned up in my bank account;
7, The boss has signed my mileage form overnight, which means that I'll get 35p
x 63 in my wages this month, as well as the £180 First Aid money;
8, It's been pointed out to me that I'm going to be paid a week tomorrow,
because the following Monday is a bank holiday and the preceding two days are
weekend! We get paid on the last WORKING day of the month, not the last day of
the month.

And it's not yet 24 hours!

GO LADY! GO LADY!

I didn't actually specifically speak to a named Goddess, nor even picture one.
To be honest, I thought I was just generally whinging in a toilet cubicle or
else I'd have been more respectful all round. I'd better give tribute to the
Lady generically or to the Triple Goddess and be done. What do the rest of you
do when you aren't sure which deity has helped you out?

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?