A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, May 21, 2004

MA?

I haven't said anything recently about my MA, so I'll nip in and say now, before the Wulfrunian gang start poking me (literally, they sit on either side and poke me with their fingers, that's why I got my project done, to stop them... *pauses to see if anyone is feeling sorry for me yet*)

Here's the story:

* My project got handed in on Friday 14th May.

* I had a meeting with Mike Cunningham on Tuesday 18th May. He looked over my proposal for my dissertation and was happy with it. Though the project is nominally separate, it could be read as chapter one of the dissertation (which means that the dissertation will start with chapter two). The dissertation will be about Wicca and academia still.

* I have a year (from when I register it) to write 15,000 words. I have the registration form, but I haven't handed it in yet. Mike, and possibly Pat Green (sociology), will be my supervisors/first and second markers.

So basically NOTHING IS DUE IN UNTIL THE END OF MAY 2005.* Stop poking me.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

* Except for the registration form. The year clock starts ticking from when I hand that in.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?