A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, May 20, 2004

'Wandering and dreaming, the words have different meaning
Yes they did...'

I've dreamt about Syd Barrett for the past four nights. Each time I couldn't tell you what happened in the dream, just that Syd was there and so was I.

Syd Barrett

What?

Yesterday's dream I remember a little about, but only a fleeting glimpse. There was a council of sorts, like the Jedi council in 'Phantom Menace', and I was just leaving it with Syd. Beltane had been on the agenda and was still very important.

I woke up thinking DO NOT under any circumstances forget that about Syd and Beltane, but it was gone as soon as I'd had my breakfast, lost under the banality of Good Morning Britain, before I was awake enough to think not to put GMB on in the first place...

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?