A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, May 07, 2004

Whoooooooooossssshhhhhh!

Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's this last week. I blinked and missed it, but then again, it feels like I've packed a year's worth of living into it. So many different scenes, different people, different locations, different roles. :-D

You like it like this
and you know it...

'Leave'
REM



Let's go through it:

Friday: Work was yampy as Hell, and I left it past 5 feeling so knackered that I could barely think straight. It was Beltane and I ended up over the old quarry learning how to walk on water.

Saturday: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Drove down to Glastonbury - the complete roll call of Black Country/Brum people in our gang was: me, BS Kate, Laura, Brendan, Jennie (Magenta), Simon, Scott (Cabochon), Ian, Phoenix, Juell, Aud and Robbie. (Yes, I did work my way through the cars there! LOL) We took over the Blue Note, wandered around the shops - which I got to see through the eyes of a child and those new to Glastonbury; and I found the one needful book as I'd said was missing from my witchy collection, in the one bookshop I went into - the Margaret Murray 'Witch Cult' one. Initiated Scott on the Tor and went for an Italian meal. WOW WOW WOW! :-D It was a long day - 6.30am until 2.30am the next day - but so worth it. Again! Again!

Sunday: Got caught up a bit here and then drove over to FT Kate's. We ended up at Mark's flat, in Halesowen, and had a fantastic night there; all very chilled out and in love with the world.

Monday: After a couple of hours sleep again, I drove over to Halfpenny Green to the Re-Enactment Camp there, where Andy and Karen were being Vikings. I got there for about half 10 and stayed until knocking on half 3. I was with Jamie and Jason for much of that and Jamie and I got to try a bit of archery. We're ready to defend our forts now. *snigger* Later on, Laura, Cam, Nathan and Brendan turned up too.

Tuesday: Another yampy day at work, followed by the Wolverhampton Moot. I was reading Tarot cards for most of the night, right up until the landlord sent Andy to tell us to go!

Wednesday: Spent the morning taking minutes at a high level meeting, where it seemed that all of these VIPS were one step away from smacking each other. By dinnertime, it also felt like everything I touched turned to ashes and the self-esteem took a plummet. In the afternoon, Caroline, Sarah and I drove up to Telford to look around the facilities for the Conference we're hosting there. I took a wrong turn on the way back, and Caroline and I were in Shrewsbury before I could turn around again. Halfway back, Laura texted me and during the cause of the evening it became clear that Cham Patel had died. We knew him from Dudley, and I spent most of last week having at least one phone conversation a day with him. He was only 39 and just died in his sleep. There will be a post-motem to find out why. :-( Then, mid-evening, I ended up in an Indian restaurant with Mum, Dad, Lynn and her (grown up) kids.

Today: The intraweb crashed at work, so I was busy with non-e-mail type jobs, which doesn't leave much in my job. I've signed up to be a designated First Aider, which gives me an extra £180 in my wage packet, I've discovered. But I didn't know that previously. The main benefit for me is that if someone needs First Aid, I can just do it, instead of walking on egg-shells as I did at the GSO, sneaking the aid in. Came home and I've been working down my 'To Do' list again. Here it is (since April 27th (I think)), published here mainly so I can see it at work tomorrow and cross more things off. What's already done is in bold:

Get tickets for Levellers Day
Sort out Glastonbury ticket money
Put sunflower in the garden
Bibliography
Error check and defrag this bloody computer
Fill in MA registry form
Get MA amendments done
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Find the lost bibliography in WG
Colette's Tarot
WG's Tarot
Remember first aid cert. for work
Link to Shewolf's site from the PHC site
Build Live How You Listen website
Laura's Mirror pic
Laura's discussion onto the website
Becca's poem on the Bards
Chase Vijay and see if he's decided about Presidency
Finish going through Shewolf's site (from Wicca history onwards)
See Kate W
Add Mike Gleason's review
Update posts page
Do oil and read 1st initiation for tomorrow
Write to list about distraction and energies
This Month in the Grove
Renew Amnesty membership
Watch Kate's video before Saturday
Get back to PG Society about Presidency
Check statement and find out how the sweet proverbial I got so overdraw
Chelle's poem in bards
Add Gen's blog to blogspot
Speak to Cabochon about 2nd initiation
Write something for FotH
Clean fish out
Go up the Co-Op
Go up Wednesfield and give Liam his pressies
Find card for Heather
Read through 2nd initiation again for Beltane
Html weekly discussion
Fix connection to website
Chase essay
Chase pay slip
Fill in solicitor's form and get it signed and sent
Read PHC e-mails
Upload Karen's pic for photo page
See if I can hurry up bank statement re Glastonbury
Html my review of Heselton's book
Review Philip Heselton's 'Cauldron'
Empty inbox
Do Cherokee's reading
Write to Roxanne re Temenach
Ask Laura about Pat Green's essay
Write something for reader's e-mails for WWW
Write to Patricia re her Green genealogy
Write to Sharon re her Hickman genealogy
Reply to 'Priestess' questions from Cailet and Corey
Html 4 reviews from Mike Gleason
Get up-to-date with WG
Try and participate in KO
Write Bella re Beltane
E-mail Jamie about Tuesday
Read and comment on Ogma 1
Read and comment on Ogma 2
Read and comment on Ogma 3
Read and comment on Ogma 4
Read and comment on Ogma 5
Read and comment on Ogma 6
Read and comment on Ogma 7
Read and comment on Ogma 8
E-mail Kate re dictionary


Ok, time for bed. I've gone well knackered.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?