A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, June 10, 2004

For re-entering the world of Kindly Ones, I definitely look the part. As Caroline put it today, 'You just look like a domestic violence victim now.' What she was getting at is that the swelling from my bites has gone down, leaving a plethora of cuts, grazes and marks which do look suspiciously like bruises, though they aren't. I do look like I've been beaten up. There's a patch on my left bicep that looks exactly like I've been grabbed hard enough for two fingers to leave bruises.

BUT they don't itch half so much, so life is good.

I woke up last night from a nightmare involving the Brum P4P Co-Ordinator (work-related), but I haven't any details.

Today has been yampy, at work, and my colleague totally misread my mood. She took some work off me, as I'd been overwhelmed, and promptly went on about how disorganized and inefficient I am. I took it to heart, not realizing that she was joking with me. She sussed and did a U-turn. By the middle of it, I was too young and inexperienced, and by the end of it, it was a simple case of me having to learn to say 'no'.

Apart from needing to convince myself that I'm ok and I'm good for something, all's quiet on the Wulfrunian front.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?