A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, June 22, 2004

'I want to dance beneath a diamond sky
With one hand waving free...'

I'm in a unique position. Everything on my 'to do' list is done; 'Priestess' is all typed up; all of my e-mail folders are empty; my car is ready for driving to the festival (give or take some oil... as in it desperately needs some. It was completely empty, so I contacted WM Mike and asked on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being bad, how bad was this? He said 11); my rucksack is packed...

In short, I haven't GOT to do anything. There are some things for after the festival - some things to put on the website and a reading to do - but they aren't expected until next week.

Sooooooo... excited? Beyond excited and into some strange netherstate of over-excited. FT Kate put it best: it's like being so hungry that when you finally get food in front of you, you no longer have the energy to eat it. I'm excited to the point of no longer being excited! LOL But I'd have to pass through excited to get back to normal.

And I'm supposed to SLEEP? Are you sure? I'm waiting desperately for tomorrow and I'm waiting desperately for a special 'phone call. Perchance to dream. :-D

Underneath, but postponed, I'm excited on a different level, about Anna doing this interview malarkey. I think that might still the ghosts of the past forever, but that is post-Glastonbury.

Oh well. I'll now attempt to sleep.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
- who's also fucked her neck up cleaning her car windows and is currently not screaming due to over-excitement, Georgia energies and the painkillers.

Nos da cariadiau. Tomorrow will ROCK!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?