A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, June 15, 2004

kShocked myself

I've just typed up a 25 page chapter of Priestess - Chapter 21 - and even shocked myself with how much I put into it. The entire chapter is around 98% true. I'm not 100% sure how I feel, but something inside me breathed out.

It's better tonight. Last night, I managed to squeeze every emotion under the sun into about half an hour. I was touched and so honoured at what Cailet wrote; I lost my temper at the arsehole whose abusive, shit-stirring e-mails never got onto WG only because of the Mods had had her instincts buzzing and moderated him before he posted a thing - so he wrote to Cerr, off-list, with the beautiful message, 'fuck off and die you skank cunt'. I went yampy and wrote to him myself, though Cerr dealt with it in her usual professional way; I laughed my head off at a joke as Georgia posted... it was just a kaleidoscope of emotions, all within about half an hour.

Today, I feel less burned out, just quieter. I'm finding my peace again.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?