A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Saturday, June 19, 2004

Mixed Emotions

I've been shopping up Wolverhampton, with Mum, and I've got a few things for Glastonbury. This year, Kate and I are on Operation Lightweight and Minimalism, so that we a) don't have to make two journeys to get all of our stuff for camping and b) I don't have to carry very much, because of the neck situation. We're doing very well! Kate's got a trolley, which, she speculates, will involve me not having to carry anything.

There's general I'M GOING TO GLASTONBURY excitement going on. But then, last night at the mini Wolverhampton Moot, we fixed some dates for everyone to run off and try to get booked off work, plus arranged cars/who's giving who lifts etc, for when Georgia comes over. Loads of people are up for it now! So I'M EXCITED ABOUT GEORGIA COMING OVER!

Underneath all of this is Cerr's pregnancy. She's due to give birth any day now and I've read the progress reports on the Baby.com site every week, so I feel like I've lived this pregnancy (without the physical side-effects, like actually being pregnant, obviously!). I'M EXCITED ABOUT THAT TOO!

I was bouncing around all day yesterday; bouncing around all day today. Then some off-list crap happened and now I've hit the ground with a bump.

I think I'm going to go off-line for a few hours and do something else instead.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?