A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, June 04, 2004

Money, money, money

YES! The Glastonbury ticket money refund has now turned up in my account! :-D

Naturally, my car tax came out the same day, which wiped that out, but... *happy dances*

I now have a grand total of £68.95 to spend for the rest of the month. From which will come all of my direct debits, my fags and petrol, everything for the Glastonbury Festival, my spending money and my loan repayment.

Overdraft then.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

PS MAKE ME PAY MY VISA BILL BEFORE THE 15TH! I've managed to forget every day since Tuesday so far. IT NEEDS PAYING! (When I get home) If any Grovers are reading, and you see me in Witchgrove, please reply: 'Mab, that's a lovely e-mail about the meaning of life, evil and transformational grammar, but have you paid your Visa bill?'

PPS I finished the month £312.97 overdrawn, just in case you were following the saga of my finances.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?