A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Sunday, June 13, 2004

Proud of Kindly Ones

One of the members posted this:

I'm glad to be here, and glad to know people like you, and Bri and Mab, and... well really? ALL OF YOU. I may at times stand in awe of the depths of your knowledge, but it gives me something to work towards. And knowing there are people out there that understand, not just political or social frustrations, but some of the other less pleasant things we've been thru is always a good feeling. Thank you Corey!


Which tells me, beautifully, that everything that Kindly Ones was set up to do, is what it's actually doing.

*grin*

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?