A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, July 16, 2004

Dominoes

It's an idea, someday in my tears, my dreams, don't you want to see her proof? Life that comes to no harm, you and I,  you and I and dominoes,  the day goes by... You and I in place wasting time on dominoes, a day so dark, so warm, life that comes to no harm, you and I and dominoes, time goes by... Fireworks and heat, someday hold a shell, a stick or play... overheard a lark today losing when my mind's astray, don't you want to know with your pretty hair stretch your hand, glad feel, in an echo of your way. It's an idea, someday... It's an idea, someday in my tears, my dreams don't you want to see her proof? Life that comes of no harm you and I, you and I and dominoes, the day goes by...
 
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?