A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, July 09, 2004

Ghosts

I had that nightmare again last night, but it's hard to know what to do about it. I should have put a time-limit on how long I was prepared to drag it on before answering the questions, however awkward that makes me look. Internet friends can't possibly know such implications, can they? They can't look in my eyes.

I think before I sleep again, I'm going to have a cant with Anna and let her know what me and FtE were canting about. Then if there's no interest, and no questions, I can get on with burying it again secure in the knowledge that I let no-one down but myself and that it's safe to hide away again.

FtE said to me: 'It's a bit more honest when I cut, you can see the blood. You cut your mind and that's really fucking dangerous.'

I think there's a bit of projecting going on there myself.

It's more a case of knowing myself really well. I knew I could push it before; and I know I should be backing away now. I'll have a cant with Anna and see whether it's a push on or abandon, then take the next step from there; whilst also canting with Fforest Elf about a bit of dreamwork.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?