A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Sunday, July 18, 2004

Smoking seriously improves your health!

Look what Sarah found! 
Smoking Can Seriously Improve Your Health
 
I've had a great 24 hours.  FT Kate came and picked me up last night and drove me over to hers, before we went to watch 'Fahrenheit 911' in the cinema at Castlegate in Dudley.   Afterwards, we canted until about 4am, putting the entire world to rights.
 
This afternoon, she drove me over to BS Kate and Phoenix's house, where the first meeting of the Wolverhampton Witches' Working Guild took place - with buffet and cake.  It was a brilliant meeting, with me, BS Kate, Phoenix, Jennie, Mandy, Juell and Andy Charnell there.  Aud couldn't get a sitter.  :-(    We've worked out what we want to do and we're meeting next week to do it.
 
yours
Mab
xxxxx
  
 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?