A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, August 12, 2004

Shambala!

I'm nearly excited! I'm off here tomorrow and I am determined to chill out, even if I have to superglue myself to the Mother Altar in the Sacred Place.

In about four hours time, I'll be scutting up to FT Kate's house. Then me and her can put the world to rights pre-Shambala. Red wine, maybe. Then tomorrow I'm travelling down with Mark, while Kate takes Ian and Katie. What did you spot here? YES! I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE! *happy dances* Considering the gip that driving long distances is still doing to my shoulder and neck, I'm looking forward to four days of no pain. It just wasn't possible to do that for Glastonbury, nor for Georgia's visit, but it was possible and has happened for Shambala.

I rashly decided I couldn't avoid it any longer and so looked at my bank balance. It's written in figures, so I haven't a clue what it all means, but... yep... still looking very overdrawn... however, I checked the Visa bill to find it shockingly clear; and I phoned Orange to find that my bill isn't due yet; and I checked out the £9 charges at the bank to find out there is no good reason, other than making Natwest richer, for me to be paying it every month. So I've stopped. None of this is making me solvent, but it's fooling me into thinking I've done vaguely good things with maths.

Oh! Georgia, if you are reading this, I've finally found the thing you left for me to find. Thank you. {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?