A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, September 09, 2004

Bored of Cold and Exhaustion Now

I'm getting a bit bored of this cough, cold and tiredness now. I was up three times in the night reaching for the cough mixture as Mum got me; and yesterday, on the 'phone with Shonna, I could barely breathe by the finish. I overslept this morning, so I was half an hour late getting out the house. I'm on flexi at work, so it doesn't matter in the grand scheme, except I'll be working half an hour later as well.

I asked the Grove Mods to put a moratorium on me looking like I'm not in bed by midnight, so if I post on any of the groups, I'll have e-mails saying GO TO FUCKING BED NOW! Trouble is, Pixie's sent me a book, which I just flicked through... a chapter and a half later, I'm well hooked! I've just got 20 pages of Eminem to finish reading, then I'm into 'Passage' by Connie Willis. If the opening chapter is to go by, I'm going to love it. But the upshot is that even though I was abed by half midnight, I didn't switch the light off until nearly two. Then I was up three times in the night, then I overslept until nearly 8 this morning.

All I want to do is sleep. I was nearly asleep on Cabochon at the Moot on Tuesday; I was nearly asleep at my desk yesterday morning. I'm living for the weekend to see if I can pull off another day of sleeping. This from a wench who ordinarily survives quite merrily on 4-7 hours sleep a night, usually more like 4.

I'm waking up freezing cold, with my covers drenched, trying to force down a breakfast which I immediately want to throw back up again.

Getting a bit bored of it now.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
there's a bug thingy going around (((hug))) there's antibiotics in our house...and me, the biggest ever insomniac is sleeping all day - I fell asleep in the afternoon!
Do what everyone tells you, go to bed, get some kip and get the bug out of your system (Dr says there's a virus infection/chest going round)
Bex
 
I ran the viral infection theory past my Mum, but she's sticking with the smoking too much theory.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?