A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, September 27, 2004

Dream

Ian gave me an amethyst to put under my pillow, after I told him that I hadn't remembered a dream for a while. Either that or something did the trick, because I dreamt last night.

It was a right jumble of a dream. Someone had posted a review of Witchgrove on their web-site, which was causing all kinds of positive stirrings, and Cerr had sent me to pick up the award for her. The award place was the side of a river, with a docking bay of some kind. Rico out of 'Six Feet Under' was there and there was some kind of kudos at having been at the June 28th event. (No, I haven't a clue what happened on June 28th either! But in the dream, I'd been at the June 28th event, so I was the dog's bollocks.)

Someone who used to be on the Grove was there, but her name was now Alice. She was next to Bono and trying not to look over-awed, but she was coming over all melting fan. I walked over and said, 'Oh! Alice, please meet Paul... Paul, this is Alice.' And the wench's mouth dropped. Me and Bono went way back (which, in a manner of speaking, we do, seeing as I've loved U2 since I was about 12).

And that was about it!

I think it was one of those filing cabinet dreams from the day before. I'd been on about U2 with Ian (who's joining Amnesty), and I'd mentioned Alice in my story. I'd watched 'Six Feet Under' before bed, though what the June 28th, the Witchgrove review/award or the dockside was all about, I haven't a clue.

The major point is that I've started dreaming again.

yours
Mab
xxxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?