A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, September 16, 2004

For all the time spent in that room
Darkness, doll's house, old perfume
And the fairy stories held me high on
Clouds of sunlight floating by

I have been in a ridiculously good mood all day. I've been having fun! *grin*

I think it's fair to say it's been more Matilda Mother than Mab of Dream today. Completely and utterly. *huge grin*

For a start, this happened. It's the first time I've ever reviewed a concert and I only did it because a) Kate had wanted the REM setlist, so I scribbled it down during the concert (yes, I'm one of those who generally has a pen and some paper on her somewhere) and b) REM gave tit-bits like what their next single is going to be, which I thought would be a nice scoop for Bob. I honestly expected him to just pick out the relevant bits and pop those up or else rewrite the whole thing. I didn't expect him for one second to plonk it all in as was - especially the bits about invoking Morrighan on overly tall people. I was thrilled to bits.

Since then, 126 people have viewed it and 11 people have voted! :-o For a review that I did! 'kin Hell!

THEN me and Ian kind of invaded Cerr's blog, which was so much fun! I spent most of today trying not to giggle out loud in between jobs at work.

And finally, Bob's just given me the head's up on THIS! He's had to create a whole new section to facilitate it, but already 14 people have read it and one person has voted for it being a 5-star review.

I'm so easily pleased! But I feel like the cat with the cream.

On top of all of this, I've been having a lovely cant with Dragonstar off-list (list here being Witchgrove of course). I really like her. It's going to be something to watch her fly, soon as she gets those wings attached, which she will do, without any help from the rest of us. We're just metaphorically on coat holding duties.

And even more on top of this, I'm getting well into 'The Onion Girl' by Charles de Lint, which Anna bought me for my birthday. Yes, I recognize elements of it on so many different levels.

It's just a really good day, you know?

yours
.... sod it...
Matti
xxxxx
Comments:
I love it when you are this bouncy. I think you've found your way back. DOes this mean you will be doing more reviews for Bob? :-)

I'm back to reading Witchcraft the Old Religion by Leo Louis Martello. Very interesting and I can see already that pagans et al haven't changed much when it comes to organizing.
 
I'm working on it, bach. Other than panicking about money, I'm doing great.

Thanks. :-D

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?