A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, September 24, 2004

Happy, bouncing girl!

Ok, I'm not whinging for once. :-D

Someone has just rejoined Witchgrove (I won't mention names, because the dude might prefer to lurk and we don't 'out' lurkers), whose leaving in the first place was what I consider my second biggest fuck-up as a mod there. (The first being when I sent an e-mail to list which should have gone to the mods group, basically ranting, raving, saying we need more mods and naming the people I think would be great mods. It would have forced Shonna's hand, if she didn't share my opinion at the time.)

This person who has re-joined was someone who I should have defended more vigorously, but didn't. I played safe, basically, even though I agreed with what was said. We had a few off-lists afterwards and this dude was so upset with how things had gone - a series of misunderstandings and downright fuck-ups, and though I did talk him into coming back, it was only for a day. The Grove had lost its rosy glow for him. I felt I'd really let him down. He told me he'd come back when he wasn't so upset and eight months later, here he is.

*happy dance*

I've thought on him a lot and learned my lesson from that incident. It's probably the Virgo in me. If I've gone against my instinct and a situation went badly wrong accordingly, it does worry inside my memory. I was never able to 'ok' this memory inside my head, but his coming back has done a little to more it further towards the mental filing cabinet.

I can't wait for the Americans to be awake, because I want to run past them something to do with new members.

This is a happy day. You should have seen the grin on my face when I realized for certain who he is.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Oh I'm glad he came back too. I think we've all been guilty about not defending someone as we felt we should have. :-) Hopefully he will feel up to posting before long.

love ya
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?