A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, September 16, 2004

I'M FAMOUS!!

Between Planets has included my review of the Make Trade Fair concert:

Click ME!

AND two people have voted for me - FIVE STARS! And neither of those people are me or my Mum. I don't know who those people are, though one might be my work colleague, Caroline, who was forced to read Between Planets within minutes of starting work.

Yes, definite symptons of over-excitement at my desk this morning. I'm bouncing!

That review also tells you ALL about Tuesday night as well. :-D

yours
Mab
xxxxxx
Comments:
Bob - You have had 210 reads and 15 votes now! That's better than anything I wrote this month (*humph*)
 
>>>>>>>>>^{{{{{{{{running leap hug}}}}}}}}}}

Bob! You came to read my blog!

^^^^^warm glow^^^^^^^^ I'm well impressed with all the readers. Maybe I'm the novelty?

yours
Matti
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?