A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Saturday, September 18, 2004

My Site

I was up my Auntie Joan's yesterday and she said that she'd read all of my site. There's cool, but when I looked at my site I realized that it was in a right mess. I haven't actually updated anything on there for over a year and half the pictures are missing.

So I've had me three hours this morning having a general tidy up in there. I could do with having another political rant and scutting over the old quarry to take some more pictures, but it's looking a bit better now.

I've filled in the genealogy home-page; added to the Amnesty and Liam's pages; added a link to my MA blog; changed the font on every page so it's easier to read; uploaded pictures directly, so they aren't reliant on linking to other places. It doesn't sound much for the hours I've been tatting with it! LOL

Fancy a look? If you have any suggestions, would you let me know please?

My Site

Ta

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Hey Mab,
I like the site! Nice and clean and to the point.

Congrats too on getting more reviews published! That's awesome!

Jodi :)
 
What a brilliant idea to blog on what you've been reading lately.....hrmmm.....there's a thought! I still have my blogger account, maybe that's where I'll do mine :D
Ta cariad! Love what you've done with the site, more pics of Liam when you get them, please! :D
XOOXO
Shonna
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?