A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, September 07, 2004

"Sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders..."

Things are really starting to come together. I was canting with FT Kate last night and she asked how I was. When I told her, she cheered and said, 'All my people are happy!' I concur.

There has been some serious shit going on in people's lives around me, but it does all seem to be clearing. Some stuff can't be 'got over', like those still hurting so badly from Mike's death, but where it can be made better, it is. I've just read on the Grove that Kass is getting her boy back and there's another strike; Corey is having a great time at University, another strike; Matt is posting, Cabochon is posting, even Morganna popped her head out; Lenny has her web-site; it turns out that REM ARE playing next week, so FT Kate and I played that one right...

Moreover, misunderstandings are getting dealt with and communications are opening again. I had a massive conversation with Bella yesterday; following massive conversations with a couple of other people; and by the finish it seemed that all were getting sorted. At least, some of the misconceptions had been hashed out.

I was SO on form yesterday! I've never felt so awake as yesterday, though I'm exhausted again today. The Bella Incident has given me the kick up the arse I needed, so I spent hours last night going through my website folder and actually translating them all into updates on the website. There were seven (I think) brand new pages, plus several others updated, plus e-mails going out to clarify what folk wanted with something they'd passed onto me. Other than that, I was canting with folk, looking around at what damage the hurricane through the Grove caused and seeing where I can put it right.

Shonna has now completely got the reins of the Grove, aided and abetted by Roxanne and Georgia. Anna is busy with in-laws and I'm doing my role as website mod. again - off the armchair and back up the table, as it were. I've also had time to pop my head into Kindly Ones, where I'm at least reading now, even if I haven't much to add.

The Priestess group is getting bigger. I'm still touched so deeply by that, even though I didn't have time to get to it last night. Each time I'm wilting, I go and look at the list of e-mails from there, smile and run to do whatever is needful for the moment.

Life's looking good again.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
*huge hug* I'm SO glad....isn't it nice when things start actually working?! I can't tell you how good it was to read this :D
XOXOXO
Shonna
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?