A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, September 10, 2004

Turned out nice again

I've woken up this morning not feeling knackered. My cold also seems to have dropped to almost gone. My energy levels are practically back to normal and therefore I've run out of things to whinge about. *grin*

I've just updated my book blog and the latest novelty in my life is Bookcrossings. Pixie sent me a book with a Bookcrossings label on it and recently Draig Athar had her artwork put on the labels. I've now registered and been sticking labels onto two books so far. 'Stonehenge' is going to Aud, though she doesn't know it yet; and the Eminem book is going to Jami, who does know about it, but we're waiting until after Hurricane Ivan before I post it. That's us being practical rather than pessimistic, as I'm sure she'll be fine over there in Florida.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
I know now, thankyou so much, look forward to reading that, you are a darling and are fab, just in case you didnt know.

Aud
 
Oh, I know. *grin* And the feeling's mutual.

I'll either pop it up yours, give it to you when I get the cards or pass it on at the Moot. I just thought you'd like it, to remind you of a special day. Stonehenge was fun, wasn't it? Nearly as much fun as the firing range! LMFAO!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?