A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, October 05, 2004

"It's beautiful, I'd like for you to take me on..."

I've come to the conclusion that 9am is a good time for meetings. Wait until half past and you haven't time to get any other work done, but it's too much time to just sit there. So you end up trying to cram stuff in. It's amazing how busy you can be just waiting around.

Had a great time last night. FT Kate phoned to say she'd got the new REM album, so I scutted over there and we had a girlie night in. It was SO un-Monday! Usually Mondays are... well... Mondays... followed by html-ing the weekly discussion, but this week, Pixie's is continuing, so I didn't have to wait on doing anything.

I've decided that Kate's settee, with the ambience, tea, wine and candles, should be advertized as a New Age therapy centre. I arrived buzzing at the speed of light, but mentally knackered, and actually felt myself uncoiling after an hour or so. I had that feeling like I did immediately after finishing my last A-levels exams, where you're coiled so tightly and then you just unravel. If I could feel myself coming down off the ceiling, I can imagine what Kate was seeing!

I HEART the new REM album, particularly 'Boy in the Well'. I swear Michael Stipe said it was the next single, but Kate's run that past the Murmurs group and no-one else there heard him say that. Either I'm imagining it or I should put a tenner on it!

Unfortunately, Kate's texted me to say I've left stuff there, so I'm going to have to scut over there after work again. That's not unfortunately in that I get to play at Kate's, it's unfortunately in the respect that I wasn't planning on that and I've now got a million e-mails to look at, some from folk I really could do with responding to in case it gets misunderstood or politic etc etc.

*puts arms around the whole world* {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm not ignoring anyone, I'm out playing and out working, hard!

And relax...

*looks around*

...ish...

Time to get back to it.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Right, that's so full of crap, you're looking over my shoulder as I write this, you daft bint *snort*

*snicker*

dig that green polish! :D:D:D Well done, Aud!!!
 
Oh you wicked Witch! I can't wait to give you a squeeze!

Love ya
G
 
Part of it was true.

*grin*

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?