A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Overview for Me Update

Witchgrove website

Outstanding

Nothing I can actually do, as I'm waiting on the nod from others.

Achieved

Since Vegas, I've transferred over 900 files from the old website to the new one. This is actually up-to-date (excepting those already mentioned in the outstanding part), as each time I've been given the all clear to up-date, I've attempted to empty my up-date folder.

Also, I've transferred 776 photos from the old site into the Coppermine Gallery.

Short of demanding the overseeing of the new site back (which would be a bad idea on many different levels, most of all that Dani and Pixie have far more knowledge in these matters!), there is nothing else I can do.

DONE!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?