A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, December 10, 2004

Tasklist for the Weekend

Ok, my parents are away for the weekend and so I'll have glorious quiet to work in. Here's what I want to do this weekend (starting from tonight):

1, Dissertation - work on the 'eye witnesses' account

2, Dissertation - work on the 'definitions and origins'

3, Dissertation - review what I've done so far, so I have a better idea of what I've done (it's been two weeks since I last had all that memorized)

4, Dissertation - create an 'acknowledgements' page, so I can add folk as they help instead of memorizing those. (Need to find out Carrie's surname)

5, Sort out blue room

6, Sort out bookcase in green room

7, Sort out mess where shelf fell

8, Wrap presents; order two presents as I haven't got; panic about whether folk are getting me presents when I haven't got one back for them; see Bex about the order from her;

9, See Jordy and take his birthday card and present

10, Contact BS Kate about meeting up for chat

11, Speak to Aud about tarot readings

Ok, if I do the above, I think I'll be proud of having done it all. Of course, by Monday, I'll just be thinking of what I didn't do. In which case, slap me.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
::Ok, my parents are away for the weekend ::

PARTY AT MAB'S PLACE!!!

xoxoxo Pixie
 
Tarot readings? Did I hear tarot readings? :-O I'd pay someone who's good and I know isn't a bullshitter (hey, anyone remember that prog that used to be on ch4?)
And I know you can tick at least one thing off your list :D
Plus I agree with Pixie - PARTY AT MAB's!?!

Bex :D
 
I know another thing you can tick off your list, and Bex I can strongly recomend Mab for the tarot reading, as she had mine spot on, I am 7 months down the line and everything I was told has happended exactly as pridcted and in the time limits, and this isnt something that I could of just make happen myself either, so 100% on Mab and tarot readings, brilliant, bravo standing ovation.

Aud xxx
 
*blushing*

And where were you all? I cut the sandwiches and got the booze in... no-one... *sniff*

;-)

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
My car broke and the broomstick - well, all the bloody twig bits fell out...sadness :-(

but I'm playing candles today, so I'm happy :D
Hmm - wait - I missed out on booze, ooh, definately not happy then...

Bex ;-)
 
Just wanted to say I love you.

*HUGS*

Georgia
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?