A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, January 20, 2005

Going up!

You know the post-Vegas excitement and gushing that I was scheduled for mid-October? Well, it's finally hit.

I keep going into google to search images and last night, lying abed, I was so totally reliving the journey from landing to arriving at the Gariepy's house, that I was too excited to sleep! I went abed around half midnight (after writing an article for Candace), but must have lay there for about an hour at least just picturing everything, what I saw, what I felt, what Stephane said, what I said. :-D

I've just been back and re-read that blog and the one for the day after. Love it! Love it! Love it!

I've already written a long, gushing e-mail to Stephane and Shonna, which possibly has them looking in horror at each other saying, 'We let this wench in our house?! We left her alone with the children!'

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* Over-excited doesn't cover it!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?