A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, January 28, 2005

In a Grove, far, far away...

Witchgrove really came through for me last night. I'd reached the point where it was ALL anger and wanting to kick the head of the world in, then Grovers came one by one and brought me back to the fire. I just can't get over how different I feel, like someone took a pin and went 'pop'.

I've learned some lessons. Most of them were lessons that I already knew, but had forgotten. Most importantly, I've learned that some really kick-ass priestesses live in the Grove and they are there for me too.

I'm not saying that it's all better now; just that it's going to be. I can see more clearly what it was I was so angry about and also the way back to the beautiful places. It's going to be a good year, soon as I can enter it again as a sentient human being.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?