A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Monday, January 31, 2005

Of Foxes, Ravens and a Wulfrunian Witch

After reading my previous blog, the wonderful TygerCub drew this of me:



I've already had one person, who's met me in life, tell me that they can see my eyes in this fox's! I'm just stunned by it. I keep looking and thinking, 'Right, it's a picture of a fox... so why does it's face look like mine...' I can't work out how she's done it. For more of TygerCub's art, click here.

This is the third time something like this has happened. First time it was Draig Athar, whose art can be found at Third Roar, who drew me as the Morrighan:



Then also on the Grove is Hilde Bakering, the photographer responsible for Life Thru a Lens, whom I met last year, and so ended up with my photo taken by a professional as well:



I am so bloody lucky! When these three appeared on Witchgrove, several months apart, I was touched each time to the point of tears and showing everyone I know. But it's bigger than that, all of these ladies are very talented artists and they've drawn/photographed ME!?!

:-o

I don't underestimate for a moment just how lucky I am in all of this.

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?