A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Friday, February 11, 2005

'Anything to thin the blood
These corrosives do their magic slowly...'
'E-Bow the Letter' by REM



Ok, I'm slowly but surely working my way through bits of paper now. One bit of paper looked more important than the rest, but my philosophy is that if it's on paper it's not urgent. There's a whole built-in period of me considering the fate of the rainforests, the eviction of forest people, the starvation and exposure of indigenous wildlife etc, then getting pissed off and ignoring it for a while. If you want my attention, then it comes electronically. Everyone who's ever worked with me knows that, so surely it's logged the message with the Universe by now.

'VEHICLE SAFETY RECALL NOTIFICATION', it said on the top, before whittling on about 'corrosion of rigid metal brake pipes'. It only came on December 17th, but I've got round to 'phoning them now. Bring the car in between EIGHT OR NINE AM on a SATURDAY!!!! :-o On March 5th.

At least that one's free, the other work that needs doing is around £160, now I just have to embezzle the Witchgrove funds* find the £160 and, at least, have a safe car by the time Pixie and Dirk come. There might be a grain of truth in Kate's assessment of me as someone who doesn't hold onto life very tightly, but I do try to make it safe for everyone else.

But I think that's enough bits of paper for one day. I'll get back to my e-mails now.

Someone remind me to pay my 'phone bill. That's been due since the beginning of January too.

yours
Mab
xxxxx



* This is a joke.
Comments:
I would like to donate back the $$ raised with the raffle to cover the cost of the domain name to one Ms. Mab of Dream in return for all the time, effort and good nature she put into the WG website.

Sincerely,
Pixie
 
P.S. Use the money for your brakes
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?