A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Are There Jedis on Mars?

YES!



Bob from Between Planets took this picture on that day when me and him went to Mars.

:-D

Actually there are loads of credits for this picture:

Andrea from Twin Roses Designs made the robes. Cerr gave me the lightsabre. Both of these beautiful ladies, plus Anna, Bella, Georgia, Puffernitty, Pixie and Dirk, and Roxanne bought me the robes.

I really am spoiled rotten!

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
Utterly fantabulous!
That is just an excellent pic :D

Bex
 
Ok, I'm pissed now.

You went to Mars and I didn't even get a shirt that said "My friend went to Mars and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"???

...pouting...
 
I'm with Pixie wears my t-shirt. How awesome do you look sporting around in Jedi robes with a light sabre.. I was telling Bella about the pic's as she hadn't seen them yet of how awesome you looked. Brian replied.. "She got Jedi robes?" "I want Jedi robes" So look what you've started.. LOL

You look aweseme in them!

Heather
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?