A blog for her friends to check that she's still alive, when she's been missing for a while, and what she's whinging about now.

My Profile.


Thursday, February 10, 2005

"I might've lived my life in a dream, but I swear
This is real
Memory fuses and shatters like glass
Mercurial future, forget the past"

oyster

I am a plant.

Apparently. According to the catering staff here anyway.




I woke up feeling much, much better today. Really the turn around came yesterday, starting with that e-mail from the person I'd been so paranoid on; then clicking through me getting an idea how I could re-structure the dissertation; then onto listening to 'E-Bow the Letter' on repeat all the way home - which reassured in the way that lyrics often do, when you've forgotten that the singer has never met you and didn't write it for you; and landed into an evening where I didn't HAVE to do anything. My inbox still has a few unread e-mails, but I'm working my way down them. I actually got up-to-date on the Grove for the first time in ages.

'E-Bow the Letter', Kate called it the answer to 'Country Feedback'. I can see that.

But things are really looking up now. :-D

yours
Mab
xxxxx
Comments:
I'm happy for you!!

Life is good!!!

Roxanne
 
It is good! I've since had two more people tell me that what I've been thinking is paranoia, so it's like the crap is peeling off like layers of an onion.

Today I'm even seeing about getting the brakes fixed on my car, so there isn't the excitement of wondering if they are going to snap at any minute.

Thanks for being there, Roxanne.

{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

yours
Mab
xxxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?